Organization / Company: Sime Darby
Position: Executive, Corporate Relations
The person will work in a challenging business environment in Corporate Relations and PR through the implementation of effective and sustained communications activities targeted at the strengthening stakeholders relationship and enhancing the Company’s public image.
- Execute PR initiatives to meet the Company’s communications and business objectives.
- Manage events and protocol for the Company and its business units.
- Manage collaboration with external partners i.e. Government Bodies, Agencies, Residents Associations to develop joint projects.
- Draft letters, speeches, communications materials and other relevant corporate literature.
- Monitor relevant issues in the media affecting the Company and its stakeholders.
- At least a Bachelors Degree in Mass Communications, Social Sciences or related field.
- Minimum experience of 2 years in related field.
- Able to work independently.
- Familiarity with handling Government bodies/agencies and events management/Project Management strongly preferred.
- Outgoing and energetic personality.
- Ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines and interact well with people at all levels.
Interested applicants can email latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org